Women & Wisdom, a division of Success up Life, LLC., was established to create an avenue for women to come together in an inclusive and supportive environment for socialization and growth! We combine FUN with an opportunity to expand our own knowledge and wisdom.
- Online & In-person Women & Wisdom Book Club: August Book – The Girls from Ames Click HERE TO REGISTER and for more information
- August 22, 2020 10am – 2pm – Women & Wisdom in the Wilderness Kayaking Adventure – 7 Spots left! Look for the registration link below!!!!
- October 3, 2020, Noon – 3:00 p.m., Canton, Ohio – Women & Wisdom “Bury the Hatchet” Axe Throwing. 22 spots left! Look for the registration link below!
- December 2020 – 2021 Vision Board Workshop (Details coming soon!)
- January 15 – 18, 2021 – 2nd Annual Women & Wisdom Empowerment Cruise – Destination Bahamas (Kids and Men Welcome)! Click here to learn more, check out the photos from our last cruise, AND to reserve your spot!
Women & Wisdom Kayaking River Adventure – August 22, 2020
Join us on August 22, 2020 from 9:30 am – 2:00pm for a day of fun and socialization (at a safe distance) as we kayak the Cuyahoga River, just 45 minutes from Cleveland, Akron and Youngstown in Portage County. Sign up with a friend, or come solo and meet some new ones! Women & Wisdom is a group of likeminded people who believe in having fun while empowering and encouraging other women!
Women & Wisdom Kayaking River Adventure
Price includes use of a kayak, paddle, life jacket, and a Women and Wisdom event swag bag to take home! *All sales are final, no refunds will be issued. In the event of cancellation of this event by the vendor (due to weather, high water, health reasons, etc.) a new event date will be scheduled. Once payment is received, you will receive an email within 24 hours with event specific information. We have 7 SPOTS available!!!
2020 Women & Wisdom “Bury the Hatchet” Axe Throwing
Join us on Saturday, October 3, 2020 from noon – 3:00pm in Canton, Ohio as we discuss the power of burying the hatchet, AKA letting go of things that happened in the past. Holding on to the past can often make us feel like we are pulling a cart of anxiety and worries behind us. That cart of “things” we can’t change can slow us down. We can become anxious, tired, depressed, and even jealous, as those weights of the past cling to us. Dr. Candice McDonald and clinician Yvette Graham, LISW will offer strategies to help you “bury the hatchet” to the past! We will seal the discussion with some real hatchet burying by throwing axes! No experience necessary, just come ready to have some fun! The cost is $50, includes the seminar, axe throwing, popcorn and soft drinks!
Women & Wisdom “Bury the Hatchet” Axe Throwing
Saturday, October 3, 2020 from noon - 3:00pm in Canton, Ohio. he cost is $50, includes the seminar, axe throwing, popcorn and soft drinks! No refunds. Specific details and instructions will be emailed within 24 hours of payment.
2020 Women & Wisdom River Float
We had 40 amazing women join us for the 1st Annual Women & Wisdom River Float on July 26th! We had Women & Wisdom sisters come from as far as Maryland to join us!! Here are just a few photos from all of the fun!
2020 #SuccessUpLife Empowerment Cruise
Check out all the great photos from the 1st Annual #SuccessUpLife Cruise by clicking here!
2020 Women & Wisdom Vision Board Party Photos